Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is an integral part of Tachymetaphores ELTA’s development strategy. In order to make a positive contribution to the world, the company takes action in all aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility, namely the protection and development of the working, natural, social and cultural environment of the community.
- We implement modern human resources management systems that aim at the development of human resources, emphasizing training, safety and hygiene issues for employees.
- We emphasize at the improvement of the knowledge and skills of the employees through substantial education and training in technical and administrative matters.
- We faithfully and unconditionally respect the provisions of labor law with regard to insurance and workers' rights.
- We attach great importance to communication, by establishing an easy process of communication of employees with the Administration.
The Social Environment
- We strengthen -through social contributions (eg donations, sponsorships)- socially vulnerable groups, non-governmental organizations, local society etc.
- We support artistic, sporting or cultural events and actions.
- We use safe, durable and, where possible, recyclable materials in products and packaging and have established stringent rules on the selection and evaluation of Suppliers.
- We implement an internal recycling program for various materials (paper, plastic, etc.).
- We adapt the production process in order to achieve the most efficient use of natural resources.
- We are seeking for ways to reduce electricity consuming.